- Your order will be delivered in a secure, weather-resistant double box designed specifically for mail order.
- For the delivery of your personalised neon sign, we rely solely on private partner firms. Depending on the country, Royal Mail, Hermes, DHL, Yodel, FedEx, or UPS are used. We choose the most efficient shipping company to ensure that your purchase arrives quickly and safely.
- On request, we may send you a tracking number so you can trace your item and schedule delivery.
- All of our shipments include an online tracking number, which you will obtain after your order has been shipped. You can also get your Tracking Number by sending us an email.
- Only the shipping address supplied in your account will be used to dispatch orders. Please double-check that your address is correct.
- The shipping firm will need your phone number to contact you once your package is on its way and to schedule the delivery. Your neon is on its way to you!
- Customers are liable for any customs or import duties incurred as a result of their neon's being sent.
- We do everything we can to keep international customers from paying extra expenses. However, based on our previous expertise, we can provide an estimate. We regrettably have no control over these fees.
- If customers decline to accept a parcel due to import fees or taxes, they assume full responsibility for all postal charges, return shipment costs, and resend shipment costs. The cost of shipping is non-refundable.
- Gloneon only accepts returns and refunds for faulty products.
- You have 14 days from the date of delivery to return the faulty product.
- Gloneon will make every effort to resolve the issue, and the product may be repaired, replaced, refunded, or partially refunded.
- The final resolution for faulty products, including refunds for the cost of the product and/or shipping, is decided on a case-by-case basis based on the source of the fault and is solely at the discretion of Gloneon.